Maxpreps website (district standing information)
THE ITEMS BELOW NEED TO BE DONE PRIOR TO TRYING OUT FOR SOCCER
- UIL Physical:
- Go to the link below and fill out or print for the doctor
- Note for physicals: All physicals should be completed on the current up-to-date UIL Pre-participation Medical History and Physical Form (2020) for the school year not prior to May 1, click link above for the form. Print the forms fill out the Medical History form and take them to your doctor at the time of the physical exam.
- To get a physical your should first call your primary care physician but if you can’t get in, CVS does sports physicals for $45 and CareNow’s website says $20 until 8/31.
- FISD Rank One & UIL Preparticipation form and Instructions:
- Please follow the instructions on this form FISD Rank One Forms Instructions
Here are a few more helpful links: